- Carbon-injected Plus One cones are larger than others in their size class, meaning they move more air and make more bass
- Soft-dome tweeters feature oversized voice coils for greater heat dissipation and higher power handling resulting in smooth, fatigue free highs
- The patented I-Mount system allows unparalleled flexibility whether you flush- or surface-mount your component tweeters
- A dual-level tweeter volume adjustment helps compensate for less-than-perfect speaker placement, and can even be set to suit your personal listening preference and musical taste
- Low-impedance, three-ohm speakers compensate for the undersized wires found in many of today’s cars, and make the most of every watt your car stereo can deliver
Details: JBL Premium 6.5-Inch Component Speaker System - Set of 2 JBL engineers designed the GTO 609C component speaker to produce strong, clear sound from a head-unit or amplifier capable of delivering up to 270 watts of power. This makes the GTO 609C an ideal match to systems powered with head-unit or factory-amplifier power levels. Even better, the speaker matches many of the GTO Series amplifier combinations. As a result, it can keep up with systems that feature one or more subwoofers and satisfy high-fidelity audiophile listeners. And its great power-handling specifications also increase reliability over the lifetime of the speaker. The GTO 609C’s Plus One carbon-injected cones provide more overall speaker-cone area than other cones in its class. With an effective increase in cone area, the speaker radiates more air. Also, its carbon-injected cone material produces a lighter and stiffer cone. The result is a better low-frequency response and a greater ability to make those important musical notes that people often associate with larger speaker sizes.
Package Dimensions: 15.2 x 8.0 x 6.1 inches