- The ControlPRO SWI-CP2 retains the built-in steering wheel controls in vehicles when replacing the factory radio with an aftermarket radio.
- Bring all your music out to sea with this marine LCD receiver. Bluetooth pairing makes wireless streaming effortless, and you can even connect a second phone for taking additional hands-free calls.
- The UV-resistant finish can handle bright sunlight, and the anti-corrosive coating stands up to salty sea air.
- Connect two smartphones, with Dual Bluetooth connectivity. Pair your first phone using a Bluetooth connection for full access to music playback and communication features. A second phone can be connected simultaneously for making and receiving hands-free calls.
- Enjoy helpful smartphone features without taking your eyes off the view ahead. Voice control lets you manage music and communicate with contacts, all via simple spoken commands.
Details: This bundle contains a Sony MEX-M72BT Marine CD Receiver with BLUETOOTH Wireless Technology, & a PAC Audio SWI-CP2 Universal Analog/CAN-Bus Steering Wheel Control Interface. Sony MEX-M72BT Marine CD Receiver with BLUETOOTH Wireless Technology AUX-IN - Yes (Front) EQ - Yes (EQ10) HIGH PASS FILTER - Yes (80/100/120) HIGH VOLTAGE PRE OUT - No LOUDNESS - No LOW PASS FILTER - Yes (80/100/120) SUBWOOFER DIRECT CONNECTION - Yes (Easy) DIGITAL SOUND ENHANCEMENT ENGINE (DSEE) - No LOW PASS FILTER - No EXTRA BASS - Yes (1,2) DSO (DYNAMIC STAGE ORGANIZER) - No OUTPUT POWER (4 OHMS, 1 KHZ,16 V) - 4 x 55 W PRE OUT - x 3 SUB OUT - Yes USB - Yes (Front) DISPLAY COLOR (COLOR VARIATION / NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE) - White color / Positive DISPLAY DEVICE (LCD / FL / OEL / TFT) - LCD (with Acryl) KEY ILLUMINATION - Variable (2-Zone) JUMP MODE - Yes USB DEVICE CONTROL (CODEC) - MP3, WMA, FLAC, AAC USB DEVICE CONTROL (LIST BROWSING) - Yes USB DEVICE CONTROL (PAUSE) - Yes USB DEVICE CONTROL (REPEAT) - ALL/TRACK/ALBUM USB DEVICE CONTROL (RESUME PLAY) - Yes PAC Audio SWI-CP2 Universal Analog/CAN-Bus Steering Wheel Control Interface The ControlPRO SWI-CP2 retains the built-in steering wheel controls in vehicles when replacing the factory radio with an aftermarket radio. It is compatible with today’s most popular vehicles, even with more complex electronic systems including CAN bus, GMLAN, and Class II systems. The simple to use module can be configured in multiple ways, via DIP switches, direct from a USB connected PC, or a button learning procedure. Wiring and vehicle configuration switch settings are provided through the ControlPRO Web-APP and Mobile APPs for Android and iOS devices. The SWI-CP2 is designed to minimize installation time, much faster than any other products available in the market today.