Color: Stainless Steel/Black
- 32” height allows this unit to be installed under lower ADA compliant counters
- Stainless steel door includes front lock for added security
- Can be used built-in or freestanding in 24” residential or commercial spaces
- Easy operation with digital controls
- Fully featured with open door/high temperature alarms and Sabbath mode
Details: Summit Appliance carries the industry’s largest selection of 32” high refrigeration designed for use under lower ADA compliant counters. Model AL54 features a front-breathing design for built-in installation and a fully finished black cabinet that also allows freestanding use. This 24” x 24” all-refrigerator has a user-reversible stainless steel complete with a pro style handle and front lock. Inside, the AL54 offers a full 4.8 cu.ft. storage capacity with the convenience of frost-free operation and fan-forced cooling. Adjustable spill-proof glass shelves and large door racks ensure easy storage. The floor is specially slotted to hold bottles in place. Digital controls make it easy to manage the temperature and recessed LED lighting keeps the interior fully lit. Additional features include open door and high temperature alarms, a Sabbath mode setting, and a temperature memory function. The AL54 has a sealed back for easier cleaning and a right angle plug that makes it easier to place the unit flush against the wall socket. With ETL-S approval to NSF-7 standards, this unit can be used in commercial or residential settings.
Package Dimensions: 40.0 x 31.0 x 31.0 inches