- Innovative design lets you install the cooktop in a portrait or landscape configuration
- Fits common 20" x 16" counter cutouts
- Angled controls for easier cooking
- Smooth EuroKera glass surface in a jet black finish
- 230V operation with an 1800W and 1200W burner
Details: Summit Appliance’s unique cooktop line offers versatile choices designed for user-friendly cooking in space-challenged kitchens. Model CR2B223G is a 230V radiant cooktop designed to fit common 20” x 16” counter cutouts. Angled controls allow you to install the unit in a portrait or landscape configuration while still keeping the burners and knobs in an easy-to-read position. Made from EuroKera ceramic glass, it features a smooth, easy-to-clean surface in jet black with a large 7” 1800W burner and a medium 5 ½” 1200W burner to accommodate a range of sizes. Push-to-turn knobs offer added safety, along with indicator lights and a residual heat indicator. This is a 230V cooktop and requires professional installation by a qualified technician. It can be connected by hard wiring or with a power supply cord kit (not included).
Package Dimensions: 27.5 x 22.9 x 8.9 inches